uDR C3 Single Person Comfortable Oxygen HBOT Box Style Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
1). The interior space is spacious without feeling oppressive, suitable for claustrophobic users.
2) . The cabin is firm and can be decorated according to your own preferences.
2) . Interphone system for two-way communication.
3) . Automatic air pressure control system, the door is sealed by pressure.
4) . Control system combines of air compressor, oxygen concentrator.
5) . Security measures: With Manual safety valve and automatic safety valve,
5) . Delivers 96%±3% oxygen under pressure via an oxygen headset/facial mask.
8) . Material safety and environmental: protection Stainless Steel Material.
9) . ODM & OEM: Customize color for different request.
Model Name: uDR C3
Control System: In-cabin touch screen UI
Cabin Material: Double-layer metal composite material + interior soft decoration
Door Material: Special explosion-proof glass
Cabin size: 1800mm(L)*1000mm(W)*1900mm(H)
Cabin configuration: As the list below
Diffuse oxygen concentration: ≤30%
Working pressure in the cabin: 100-250KPa adjustable
Working noise: ＜30db
Temperature in the cabin: Ambient temperature +3°C (without air conditioner)
Safety Facilities: Manual safety valve, automatic safety valve
Floor area: 1.8㎡
Cabin weight: 405kg
Floor pressure: 385kg/㎡
About Oxygen Supply System:
Model: uMR O7
Control System: Touch screen control
Power Supply: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Oxygen Pipe Diameter: 8 mm
Air Pipe Diameter: 12 mm
Oxygen flow: 10L/min
Max airflow: 100 L/min
Oxygen Purity: 96%±3%
Oxygen system: air filter (PSA)
Compressor: Oil-free compressor air delivery system
1. Is this hard chamber uDR C3 have inside control panel?
Yes, this model match with the inside control panel and it is touch screen.
2. Will this chamber room match with the sofa?
Yes, uDR C3 have one comfortable sofa.
3. Does the chamber can do 2ATA?
Yes, we can do the chamber in different pressure like 1.3/1.5/2ATA. But we only sell 2ATA chamber to the clients who have medical license, because it is dangerous to handle 2ATA if the one don't know too much about oxygen therapy.
4. How long for the oxygen therapy?
Usually more than 30 mins for each time. Please ask your doctor about the frenquency of oxygen therapy, because everyone is different.
5. What is the difference between uDR C3 with uDR C3 Mini?
Same appearance, just different size chamber body.